Account Manager, Partnership Marketing
Summary:The Account Manager serves as the lead contact for mid-level major corporate partner accounts (10-15 accounts total). They are the day-to-day manager of the account; executing the contractual obligations of the partnerships, active participant in renewal and revenue development discussions, comprehensive understanding of partners’ brand and marketing objectives, and responsible for developing meaningful relationships across partners’ business.
- Serve as lead for mid-level corporate partner accounts (approximately $100,000-$350,000, 10-15 total.
- Day-to-day management of client relationship
- Act as liaison between the client and the rest of the team/organization.
- With support of the EVP of Business Development, the VP of Corporate Sales and the Director, spearhead strategic renewal discussions with senior level executives/decision makers of corporate partner accounts.
- Oversee execution of all contractual elements including but not limited to advertising, hospitality, and experiential assets including in-Arena signage, on-court promotions, media elements, in-market programs, community events, premium tickets, client entertainment, and any other applicable deliverables.
- Seek out strategic upsell opportunities for clients to generate additional revenue for the organization.
- Analyze and report marketing program performance quarterly to evaluate success of the promotional plans ensuring that they meet the required ROI, in addition to identifying new revenue growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a 4-year college or technical school
- Team or Entertainment Industry knowledge is preferred
- Background in Marketing and/or client service is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Basic Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Mail Merges
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company