Sports Expert - Professional Expert
- Provides assistance and support in accordance with assignments and directions from the supervisor.
- Have specialized knowledge or expertise not generally required of or found in the classifications established by the District.
- Must be specially trained, experienced, or competent to perform expert services.
- Are used on a temporary basis for a specific project or projects.
- Terms of employment will be described in the Professional Expert Agreement.
- Provide non-teaching duties to develop and improve skills, tactics and techniques used in sports activities, programs, and events.
- Participates in sports recruitment.
- Provides assistance with game or competition strategy.
- Assists during practices and competition.
- Models sportsmanship and maintains appropriate conduct.
- Attends related meetings, clinics and other activities related to the assignment.
- Maintains compliance of college, district, and conference rules and regulations.
- Candidates much have 1 3 years of playing and/or coaching experience in the assigned sport.
- Or, any combination of education an experience that would provide the required equivalent qualifications.
- Regular attendance
- Person holding this position is considered a mandated reporter under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in Coast Community College District policies, procedures, and Title IX.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- A detailed list of physical demands and work environment is on file and will be provided upon request.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
College Athletics (UT)
West Region School