Marketing Assistant (Internship - 10 months)
- For students who earn credits through their institution or recent graduates looking for additional experience.
- Focuses on the marketing process of a Power 5 conference school in the Conference.
- The opportunity will be focused on the multiple sports that University Athletics supports through marketing, promotions, and ticket sales.
- Given a sport focus to further develop their skills to achieve experience and growth in the field.
- Students will learn about the sports marketing and advertising business.
- Achieving attendance goals for both ticketed and non-ticketed sports.
- Helping set the marketing and communication plan for the department.
- Create sports marketing plans for major ticketed sports and revenue generating sports.
- Execute the plan as the secondary marketing contact for the sport.
- Achieve attendance and revenue goals for both ticketed and non-ticketed sports.
- Develop the marketing and revenue generation plan for the department.
- Create, design and implement collateral marketing material and advertisements through graphic design work.
- Implement plans and work as game producer or on-court/on-field director during game days.
- Lead community engagement teams to grow attendance for the sport.
- Maintain brand identity for University Athletics, coaching staffs and sports team.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with athletic facilities & operations, sports communications and ticket sales.
- Help manage undergraduate interns as part of our internship program.
- Help manage Student & Fan Rewards, Student Ticketing, Promotional website and other fan engagement platforms.
- Learn how to operate a marketing plan and campaign for a ticketed/revenue sport.
- Engage in community engagement to grow attendance for the sport .
- Learn to create brand identity for University Athletics, its coaches and sports team.
- Attend sales meetings, coordinate marketing efforts with operations, sports communications and ticket sales.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships.
- Candidate must be working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Personable phone demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
American Hockey League
Arena Football Job