Manager, Sales and Service
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379111
- Managing staff and overseeing ticket sales responsibilities for all ticketed sports to generate new revenue and service existing accounts.
- Integral in the development of ticket sales & service strategies.
- Requires someone who is highly motivated to contribute to the overall ticket sales & service efforts and passionate about staff leadership and development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell tickets for ticketed sports through outbound, inbound and renewal sales.
- Develop and execute approved Annual Business and Sales Plan and Operating Budget.
- Serve as a member of the external operations team.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the new Fan Relationship Management Center profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service.
- Grow business each year.
- Responsible for personal sales goals and contributing to annual revenue growth.
- Prospect and target new sales opportunities to include season tickets, group tickets and donations.
- Execute annual business and sales plan goals and operating budget.
- Work with the university liaison to develop, present and communicate ticket sales strategies, procedures and processes.
- Assist with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions and programs.
- Ongoing development of New Ticket Sales and Ticket Service program.
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability.
- Leads in the development of ticket marketing, promotions, ticket pricing, sales strategies and community ticket/sampling programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- 1-2 years of sports ticket sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in Ticket Sales or Service/Ticketing Management/Team Leader preferred.
- Computer proficient and detail-oriented.
- Experience with ticketing software and CRM program preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work well with others and confidence when taking initiative.
- Available to work Athletic events including home games and special events in evenings and on weekends.
- Ability to effectively coach and manage others.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Nationwide Networking Event
Private Research University