Marketing & Community Relations Manager
- Support marketing operations by creating and programming all Raceway brand content and events, including community relations growth, non-race weekend events, race weekend activations and programming.
- Other duties will include strategy ideation, segment market ticket offers and deals, script development, along with industry research reports.
- Have a passion for marketing, fan engagement, creative marketing, sport promotions and teamwork.
- Review of applications will commence immediately and continue until position is filled.
- Develop marketing calendar for events, messaging and ticket sales timeline.
- Organize an consistent strategy to grow ticket sales, season ticket memberships and retain current members.
- Create ticket packages and flash deals to target niche segmented markets.
- Represent the Raceway as the lead for all initiatives and growth of the membership program.
- Redevelop their Raceway Cares program into a successful and meaningful program.
- Manage annual events to increase community involvement to grow Community Relations.
- Create prospect events to recruit season ticket members, sponsorship clients and fans in general.
- Race event weekends tasks to including Pre-race, victory lane hospitality, driver appearances, VIP experiences, Midway display, fan entertainment & youth activation.
- Maintain and operate marketing budget.
- Assistance in execution of key NASCAR initiatives or platforms.
- Excellent understanding of marketing strategies.
- Ability to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- A minimum of 2-5 years professional experience.
- Strong communication and guest service skills
- Excellent professionalism.
- General knowledge of the Raceway & NASCAR preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours with weekend availability
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Professional Soccer Team
NHL Franchise Hockey Club
Southeastern Soccer Team