Manager, Event Presentation Systems
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379114
- Responsible of all hardware technology in support of the Team's Organization Event Presentation.
- The position also serves as the technical director on event days.
- Oversee all hardware technical and operational aspects of the Ballpark.
- Act as the event day Technical Director.
- Assist Director overseeing all aspects of the Ballpark broadcast and audio-visual systems.
- Oversees all technical aspects of Ballpark Broadband distribution.
- Assists with supervising all aspects of Ballpark technical infrastructure maintenance and repairs.
- Assists with events involving the department and all other Clients.
- Occasionally overseeing Ballpark events as assigned.
- Designated technical liaison for all Ballpark broadcast service coordination for facility events.
- Assist Director in plans, develops, writes and administrates standard operational procedures for the department.
- Assist Director developing and maintains department budget and capital expenditures.
- Maintains current Asset Management System
- Experience in Ballpark, stadium or arena preferred.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, accountable and self-sufficient.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work during normal business hours, games, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 3+ years of Audio/Video Engineering experience.
- Experience with SMPTE/Triax, EVS, Sony switcher/cameras, Riedel, Ross and I/O patch bays preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,251 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime