- The Restaurant Manager will assist in overseeing the staffing of all Clubs/Restaurant team members, along with menu development & event-based planning for 1 full service fine dining clubs/restaurant, 1 open air casual dining clubs/restaurant and 3 full service clubs/restaurant bars.
- The Restaurant Manager will work closely with the Manager of Suites, Loge Boxes & Clubs and culinary counterparts to ensure quality selections are executed and served impeccably on an event by event basis with consideration to the anticipated guest demographic. This position is also responsible for ensuring that exceptional hospitality is received by premium seat owners/ticketholders, venue guests and internal team members.
- They are also responsible for ensuring that alcoholic beverages are served safely and that food quality and sanitation standards are always maintained. This position reports to the Manager of Suites, Loge Boxes & Clubs.
Essential Duties (Include, but are not limited to the following):
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Partner with The Manager of Suites, Loge Boxes & Clubs to ensure a successful arena opening and establishment of the F&B operation
- Assist with the establishment and enforcement of Arena policies
- Work closely with other team members and other departments to ensure department specific procedures, tasks and goals are met, consistent and effective communication occurs, efficient operational performance and a positive reputation of venue within the market/ industry is maintained
- Assist in the hiring, training, staffing and scheduling of all Clubs/Restaurant team members
- Assist in the menu development for all Clubs/Restaurants
- Engage with venue guests, as well as, team members to ensure exceptional hospitality is always received
- Drive the development of promotions and programs to enhance the guest and team member experience with the clubs/restaurant locations
- Build and maintain the clubs/restaurant POS related and reservation systems to support the developing needs of the new arena operations
- Engage with restaurant guests at their tables, and venue guests to ensure exceptional hospitality is always received for each event
- Assist with resolution of all departmental guest service issues
- Follow and enforce policies associated with the safe service of all alcoholic beverages
- Responsible for enforcing, executing and maintaining all safety, security and sanitation standards throughout the venue
- Responsible for ensuring food quality in presentation and production throughout all Clubs/Restaurants
- Assist and support the mentorship and development of all Clubs/Restaurant supervisors and team members daily
- Thoroughly and accurately use all selected systems as appropriate for position (Purchasing, Point-of-sale, Work Force Management and more)
- Assist with ensuring achievement of all financial goals within the Clubs/Restaurant department
- Conduct and oversee the ordering and inventory management aspects of the Clubs/Restaurant department
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the Food and Beverage and Dickies Arena Leadership Team
- 3+ years of experience in food & beverage operations with 2+ years in a supervisory/management capacity.
- Experience in a sports and/ or entertainment venue with Restaurant experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in multi-restaurant service types; fast casual, fine-dining, etc. strongly preferred
- Previous experience leading large teams; inclusive of supervisors and part-time team members (60+ strongly preferred)
- Experience in an organization that has opened/acquired a new venue strongly preferred
- Experience leading teams
- Attention to detail
- Keyboarding skills and computer proficiency with software knowledge including MS Office Experience, implementing and operating Point of Sale, On-line reservations and purchasing related technology
- Experience with computerized work force management software strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Community College (IA)
Sports Recruiting Company