Coordinator Marketing Strategy
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379118
The Marketing Strategy Coordinator will be responsible for all Marketing initiatives supporting merchandise, food and beverage, on-site activations, and other marketing activities.
This position will work cross-departmentally with the Merchandising team, Venues team and in-house Creative to ensure that all product design, development and placement adheres to brand guidelines and reflects overarching Marketing Strategy goals.
In addition, this role will be responsible for aiding in the strategy execution of enhancing customer experience within venue inclusive of ingress/egress, partnership activations and wayfinding directional signage both in and out of season.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Act as Marketing Strategy representative across all Venue needs ensuring that cross-departmental initiatives adhere to brand guidelines.
- Work closely with Creative department on development of all merch, venue signage deliverables.
- Collaborate with Merchandise and teams in developing the seasonal merch and product line.
- Aid in the execution of product shoots for promotional purposes.
- Source customer insights through consumer research and seasonal focus groups with an emphasis on enhancing consumer experience.
- Coordinate with venues team to ensure successful placement of marketing deliverables including load-in and load-out of seasonal décor, activations and signage.
- Maintain tracking of onsite venue deliverables both within and outside of season performances.
- Assist with 6th avenue store décor, showcasing, and set-up.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years of marketing experience specializing in merchandise, consumer insights and/or brand strategy.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to mobilize key stakeholders, and engage with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate success in time-management, upwards management and managing multiple tasks while under tight deadlines
- Successful track record of measuring improvements in customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Knowledgeable and understanding of consumer needs and behaviors.
- Must be willing to travel to other locations as needed
- Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
- Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment