Digital Media Internship (Summer 2019)
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379132
- This person will partner with the Director of Digital Media and have a chance to learn how content management systems, web design, and web management work. At the conclusion of the internship, this person will have a working knowledge of website management.
- THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP AND STUDENT MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT TOWARDS THEIR DEGREE.
- Post content to website using Content Management System.
- Edit graphics in Photoshop
- Update web pages and fresh photos and graphics
- Make website updates using simple HTML.
- Create new web pages from promotions and partners using HTML.
- Edit short videos
- Track website traffic through google analytics
- College student seeking communications, PR, or marketing related degrees.
- Interested in pursuing a career in digital media.
- Experience with basic photo editing.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with video editing
- Strong writing skills.
- Exceptional reliability, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- An idea person who is able to work extremely well within a team to come up with creative solutions and identify new opportunities, often in a high-pressure, fast-changing environment.
- Strong attention to small details is a must.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Strong interest in soccer and sports is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Marketing/Sales Company