- The Ticket Seller will assist guests in the purchase and pick-up of tickets for all Forum events while maintaining high customer service standards.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Sell tickets to guests at the Box Office window using the Ticketmaster ticketing system.
- Distribute Will Call tickets to guests on the day/night of the event.
- Accept payments for tickets and makes change when appropriate.
- Answer incoming Box Office phone calls.
- Answer questions and provide information concerning upcoming events .
- Prepare reconciliation of ticket sales at the end of each evening.
- Ability to work evenings and weekend hours.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Conflict Resolution - Encourages open communications; confronts difficult situations; maintains objectivity; keeps emotions under control; uses negotiation skills to resolve conflicts.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Advanced knowledge of the Ticketmaster Host system.
- Candidates must be computer literate and able to maintain a guest friendly, quality service attitude at all times.
- Strong customer service experience, with the aptitude to resolve conflicts.
- Cash handling experience and a strong math aptitude required.
- Bilingual a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Catholic High School (CA)