Digital Marketing Manager
- Full-time employee.
- Responsible for managing effective use of our email marketing platform to develop effective outbound marketing and lead nurturing programs.
- Works collaboratively across the company to develop and execute email marketing campaigns, create enewsletters, and build online lead generation forms.
- Responsible for managing the email database and monitoring industry practices to track, analyze, and report results and make suggestions to improve and refine our approach to drive business results.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of email development and understanding of data collection policies, industry standards and digital trends.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all efforts.
- Must be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Develop campaigns and executional tactics for promotional, trigger, lead nurture and related email campaigns.
- Work with ticketing, marketing, and creative design departments to develop mobile- friendly email campaigns, landing pages and forms.
- Identify target audience and develop segmentation, personalization, and testing strategies to drive fan engagement and meet email KPIs.
- Develop and manage comprehensive campaign calendar to monitor frequency of contact and progression of messaging.
- Manage email marketing production schedules to ensure flawless and on-time execution, and securing necessary approvals from all applicable stakeholders.
- Monitor industry best practices, analyze campaign performance, and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and to optimize plans going forward.
- Manage internal email database and work with IT to ensure data synchronization with data warehouse and CRM.
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Creation and maintenance of various marketing and sponsored landing pages, related content, and 3rd party lead generation integrations on the teams website and other digital and mobile application channels.
- Manage the marketing automation platform and relationship with vendor (Epsilon).
- Serve as day-to-day liaison with the NFL Fan Centric Marketing team.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure all links work and are trackable as required.
- Maintain quality assurance and usability testing across all of the team's digital properties.
- 2-4 years of professional work experience as an email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Excellent editing and communication skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with a proven track record in creating and maintaining a productive, collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others.
- Passion for sports, football and digital marketing.
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Epsilon Harmony email marketing platform and content management systems a plus
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Digital Media, Marketing, Communications or related and appropriate majors.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School