Baseball-Full Time Premium Client Service Representative
- Reports to the Manager of Client Services.
- Works closely with the Director of Premium Sales and Service.
- Primary caretaker of a Club accounts.
- Services client’s needs through various touchpoints, relationship building, problem solving and upselling.
- The goal is to renew accounts and achieve company service and ticket revenue goals.
- Provides flawless customer service and renew by taking a proactive service approach, activating client benefits and cross-selling.
- Take the lead with problem resolution for all guests.
- Explore and initiate cross-sale opportunities including group tickets, suite rentals, mini-plans and individual game tickets.
- Execute and communicate customer benefits, amenities, services, programs, surveys and events throughout the calendar year.
- Execute proactive Client Service Plan through outbound calls, email and face-to-face meetings.
- Log touchpoints in Salesforce to properly track overall service levels.
- Work closely with Ticket Office staff with inbound customer inquiries and problem solving.
- Liaises with Sales Representatives in the transition from point of sale to service objectives.
- Position will be evaluated based on revenue and seat renewal percentage, quality of customer communication and overall performance.
- Work with game day service staff to trouble shoot and report any immediate game day actions to resolve guest or service changes in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two-years of customer relations/service and sales experience.
- Experience in hospitality, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for customer service and have the ability seek sales opportunities.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Tickets.com.
- Provenue ticketing platform and Salesforce CRM data solution preferred.
- Team oriented, competitive, professional and self-starting.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Sponsor Site
Sports Team (AZ)