Account Executive, Sponsorships
- Responsible for all aspects of sponsorship development and fulfillment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, sell, activate and maintain corporate sponsorships for the team, venue and special events.
- Design sales proposals, contracts, and presentations for potential corporate partners.
- Work with game day staff to schedule and execute sponsor concourse tables and sponsor plaza displays.
- Design and execute sponsor proof of performance presentations.
- Serve as an asset to VP, Sales and Marketing on day to day partnership proposals, implementation, and maintenance.
- Work with appropriate parties to keep record of all Sponsor Contracts.
- Communicate with and assist Ticket Office in fulfillment of season tickets, group tickets and hospitality areas that are in Sponsorship Contracts.
- Work game nights and other functions as assigned to execute and monitor sponsor promotions and activities.
- Play an essential role in maintaining collateral, articles, photographs, newspaper clippings, press releases, statistics, for use in preparing and presenting inclusive sponsor recaps to key decision makers during the contract renewal process.
- Track prospecting, sales and inventory, and manage sales reports.
- Responsible for the suite guests’ experience, offering premium and personalized service.
- Oversee the service of corporate partnerships through various means.
- Bachelors’ degree in relevant field (Sports Management / Marketing / Business Major) preferred.
- Superior customer service and event planning experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong personnel management, collaboration, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- High degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to be flexible and work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays including all 70 home games plus special events.
- Consistent and punctual.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Specific vision abilities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Rare travel may be expected in this role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment