Video Production Intern
- Looking for a creative and driven individual who has a positive attitude
- Learn and create, video and graphic content for use in-game on the videoboard.
- Assist in planning and producing a variety of elements to enhance the fan experience.
- Must be able to receive Academic Credit for internship.
- Must be a college junior, senior, or graduate student pursuing a degree in Animation, Media Arts, Video Production or closely related field.
- Proficient with Adobe CC including Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere or Final Cut Pro X.
- Mac proficient.
- Must be a highly detail-oriented, self-motivated communicator who follows direction and functions well in a dynamic environment.
- Experience managing multiple projects, adapting to changing schedules, finishing tasks quickly, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with web conversions .
- Video production and editing skills required
- Must be available game nights throughout the whole 2018-2019 AHL Season (Including Playoffs).
- Green screen knowledge is a plus.
- Basic understanding of sports and hockey is a plus.
- Work as an integral member of the Game Presentation department including planning, organizing and executing an array of content.
- Create a variety of in-game elements for home game including video board content, and crowd prompts.
- Manage and organize the departmental content inventory.
- Design and create graphics and content for sponsorship in-game elements, marketing initiatives, and upcoming events.
- Create, design, proofread, and edit graphics content.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
American Hockey League
Arena Football Job