Business Strategy and Operations Manager
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379175
- Accelerate the company’s growth and optimize existing business operations.
- Work with the Perfect Game executive team and partners to drive strategic and scalable business growth.
- Drive company-level strategic growth planning.
- Collaborate to create tools and structure to enable agile and effective quarterly, annual, and long-term strategic planning.
- Optimize processes in all areas of the company including, Infrastructure and Operations.
- Employee Reviews and Compensation Program Development and Roll-Out.
- Financial Reporting Development and Rollout, inclusive of POS evaluation and implementation.
- M&A Integration Strategy.
- Health insurance and 401k evaluation.
- Company communication strategy.
- Company training program.
- Implement and oversee company-level KPIs.
- Help create qualitative and quantitative reporting mechanisms to facilitate actionable, processes and solutions
- Assist in carrying out M&A initiatives and strategic partnerships.
- Must be tactical and know how to get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Must be a problem solver and able to make creative, forward-looking decisions.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage complex projects with many cross-functional stakeholders.
- Maturity Ability to work with executives.
- 3+ years experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, or similar Corporate role.
- Bachelor's degree.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Independent School (MI)