Administrative Assistant to the Athletics Director
- Must move comfortably between the macro and micro aspects of the job and interact comfortably with students, full- and part-time coaches, parents, faculty, staff, and the entire school community.
- Collaborate with all members of the Athletics team and other key partners as well as faculty and staff throughout the divisions at the school.
- Organizes transportation for Middle School and High School teams.
- Manages daily bus schedules for all teams
- Confirms games with opposing schools and officials.
- Maintains the Athletic Website including: update scores, team schedules, game cancellations, practices, tournament schedules, and game highlights.
- Files payment vouchers to ensure officials are paid and processed.
- Maintain office supply inventory and programs.
- File purchase orders, requisitions/refunds.
- Prepares and updates coaches binders.
- Answers general athletic phone.
- Works closely with and communicate directly with the Athletics Director and all coaches.
- Works closely with website committee and updates department on website updates.
- Communicates weekly schedule with faculty and coaches including dismissal times, departure times, game times, opponents and game locations.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with office administration—in a school and/or athletics setting preferred.
- Proficient with technology, including Google platform and apps.
- Understands web based scheduling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Professional Football Club
Northeast Region School