Director of Ticket Sales
- Responsible for the development of ticket sales.
- Plays a senior role within the department and collaborates with the team to meet sales goals by leading, training, coaching and developing the account executives.
- Responsible for the overall strategy, growing revenue, the development and execution of ticket sales.
- Focus is on creating, executing and exceeding department goals for ticket sales, group sales and season ticket renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize revenue for team and group ticket sales, through sales and initiatives.
- Lead, develop, motivate, train and give direction on a daily basis.
- Identify potential, creative new streams of ticket revenue and strategically cultivate relationships to secure sales.
- Develop sales goals, commission structure and bonus plans.
- Exhibit a solution-based approach that maximizes the value proposition and creates compelling, innovative ticket programs and assets targeted toward specific marketing objectives.
- Ability to establish and manage sales targets, revenue goals across a diverse number of products.
- Create weekly sales reports and updates on sales team and sales goals.
- Organize, create, market, and sell special events, properties, and ancillary events .
- Develop sales plans and tailor to market’s needs.
- Assist in developing long-term renewal strategy for all season ticket holders.
- Work to achieve and meet individual and team goals established at start of each fiscal year.
- Lead, develop, motivate and train all account executives.
- Practice and teach excellence in both sales skills/process and customer relationship building practices.
- Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support organization’s sales strategy.
- Assist account executives in creating and nurture relationship with clients and prospects through various means.
- Understand department budgets and maximize revenue within that budget.
- Provide timely and accurate records of sales efforts both to leadership and within CRM system detailing sales activity, sales performance, appointment recaps, prospecting activities and attendance records.
- Responsible for all sales reporting to the NBA G League .
- Work with our business manager in various Ticketmaster functions.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years confirmed experience leading sales and service efforts.
- Experience with professional, minor league or college team is preferred
Experience in sales training.
- Proficient in CRM and ticketing software (Ticketmaster), experience in Archtics is preferred.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Participate well in a team environment, communicate well with people at various levels and be able to develop strong working relationships.
- Self-motivated teammate who has the drive and ability to focus on both team, individual revenue goals, and department and organizational objectives.
- Ability to align and prioritize organizational goals over individual interests.
- Well organized and have strong time management skills along with customer service skills.
- An endlessly positive attitude, enthusiastic mindset and self-starter mentality.
- Flexibility to adapt to a frequently changing work environment, and deliver on challenging demands.
- Delivers work by or ahead of deadline and thrives within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays, and all home games.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Lacrosse Team (GA)