Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379195
- Responsible for generating sponsorships across all properties.
- Work closely with key individuals in regards to sponsorships.
- He or she will work closely with the Corporate and Marketing Partnerships teams, organization departments, and other staff.
- Proven track record as a revenue generator and for selling successful partnerships as well as consistently securing seven-figure investments.
- Established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies.
- Renowned solution selling pedigree.
- Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
- High energy, excellent communicator, engaging, entrepreneurial and has a roll-up-sleeves mentality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of revenue generation partnership sales experience with a professional team, league, media or entertainment organization.
- Expertise in developing and selling partnership platforms.
- A track record of driving revenue growth for major events.
- Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Travel Requirements
- Rrequires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be expected to work events that may take place on evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Preschool/Elementary School
Men's Pro Lacrosse
Sports Broadcasting Company
Men's Soccer League