Assistant Athletic Director
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379196
- A key coaching, administrative, and external support position within the Athletics Department.
- Join a team focused on building strong varsity programs, solid relationships with facility rentals, and an active and physically involved student body.
- Partner closely with the Director of Athletics to build an athletics and activities program that meets the needs of the student population.
- Coach and actively recruit students for two sports, preferably soccer, lacrosse, mountain biking, basketball, and/or snow sports.
- Scheduling of team transportation, practice times, meals, hotel accommodations, and officials.
- Managing the rental of all athletic facilities including; scheduling, drafting contracts, securing payment, and preparing spaces for client use.
The ideal candidate will be a full-time member of the School community and contribute to all aspects of boarding school life.
Candidates possessing the following are encouraged to apply:
- Experience coaching two sports at the varsity or collegiate level, preferably as a head coach.
- A background in college and/or prep school athletic recruiting.
- Strong work ethic accompanied by a collaborative, team-first approach.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Preschool/Elementary School
Men's Pro Lacrosse
Sports Broadcasting Company
Men's Soccer League