Assistant Men's Soccer Coach (Part Time)
- Assist in developing, promoting and supervising all facets of the University's Men's Soccer program.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assist the Head Coach in the following:
- Ensuring that all relevant institutional, conference and NCAA rules and regulations are followed.
- Responsible for promoting a positive academic environment to encourage all athletes to strive for academic excellence.
- Assist in preparing and executing practice and game plans, and strategies designed to bring success to the program.
- Providing moral support and encouragement and ensure the safety and well being of the student-athletes.
- Establishing and maintaining community contacts.
- Assisting in the purchase, maintenance and inventory of uniforms and equipment.
- Assist in directing and managing the recruiting efforts of the program.
- Assist in designing and implementing off season training programs for student-athletes.
- Assist in all fundraising needs for the program.
- Maintain appropriate communications with student-athletes and parents.
- Assist in the planning of banquets, fund raising efforts and other activities which promote the program.
- Assist in managing travel arrangements for the team.
- Assist with promoting, operating and coordinating summer camps.
- High School Diploma.
- Three years of coaching experience and/or collegiate playing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image in pressure situations.
- Ability to provide leadership to student-athletes and staff.
- Experience and ability to positively interact with diverse student populations and groups.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
- Bachelor's degree
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region University