Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Primary task is to organize, recruit and develop successful Women's Basketball program in concert with the academic mission of the university.
- A secondary administrative responsibility will be assigned.
- Recruit quality student-athletes for the basketball program.
- Develop and conduct organized practices.
- Develop a schedule that includes representative and competitive contests.
- Develop and maintain sport budget.
- Counsel student-athletes in a positive manner.
- Coordinate fundraising opportunities for the basketball program.
- Fulfill a secondary administrative duty as assigned.
- Develop positive rapport with athletics staff and community.
- Represent the university to various constituents in a professional manner.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to be a well-organized self-starter.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of basketball coaching experience required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Coaching experience at the college level preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School