Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
- Assist the head coach in the management and administration of all phases of a Division 1 intercollegiate women’s soccer team.
- Assists the head coach to identify, evaluate and recruit student-athletes.
- Assist the head coach in all areas of team performance including pre-season, post-season training, practice and competition.
- Work closely with support staff to achieve both peak performances of the athletes as well as their development academically and socially.
- Assist in organizing, planning and conducting safe team training, practice and conditioning activities.
- Participate in fundraising events, community events, and promotion and marketing opportunities.
- Represent the University at national, regional, state and local professional organization events.
- Assist in operations including:
- NCAA paperwork
- Academic monitoring
- Travel plans
- Marketing and budget management
- Maintain knowledge of, and compliance with, specific NCAA, OVC and institutional rules that relate to this position is required.
- Manage annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s preferred.
- Possess two or more years of coaching and/or playing experience or equivalent.
- Have extensive knowledge of the sport of soccer.
- Possess ability to recruit and retain quality soccer student-athletes.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills are needed.
- Demonstrated commitment to the academic success of the student-athlete.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team atmosphere in the athletic department.
- Strong commitment to the University, OVC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and experience with promoting inclusive excellence is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
NFL Franchise Merchandising