Fan Development Manager
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379216
The Manager will support the marketing and ticket sales departments’ efforts to increase brand awareness and affinity while selling tickets and registrations through meaningful community engagement.
The position will be filled by a detailed-oriented, passionate candidate who has a proven work history in fan development initiatives and revenue generation.
- Oversee the team’s fan development programming to create new fans.
- Create community events that drive revenue and relevance.
- Develop, promote and populate the team’s camps and clinics.
- Spearhead outreach to schools, organizations and local clubs to schedule appearances.
- Coordinate event schedule around those of players, coaches, dancers, mascot and front office staff.
- Ensure proper execution and deliverables at each event while creating relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in the creation of new programming to introduce the game and the team.
- Work closely with the team’s public relations department to craft a compelling narrative around each event.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) years of fan development, marketing or sales experience in major league, minor league or collegiate athletics.
- A demonstrated track record of success and leadership.
- Infectious personality, someone who brings passion and enthusiasm and shares them with staff in and out of the department.
- Strong desire to be a valuable contributor within the local community.
- Priority of integrity and ethics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to achieve greatness as part of a larger team.
- Willingness and flexibility to work long hours, including significant responsibilities on weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual and affluent in English and Spanish. Additional fluency a plus.
- Experience with HubSpot.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,033 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (CA)