Director, Ticket Sales & Service
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a liaison and Work to develop, present and communicate ticket sales strategies, procedures and processes.
• Oversight for: Sales, Service and Ticket Operations.
• Develop and execute approved Annual Business and Sales Plan and Operating Budget.
• Lead, motivate, develop, coach and retain sales and service team for future succession and opportunity within the organization, and globally.
• Run day-to-day operations of the new Fan Relationship Management Center profitably while exceeding client expectations in revenue generation and customer service.
• Create and implement ticket office policies and procedures following audit and regulatory guidelines. These procedures include setting ticket prices, administering comp ticket programs, reconciling game day events, depositing ticket revenue and building the facility manifest.
• Supervise and maintain detailed financial reporting for ticket sales and income for the Ticket Office. This includes designing and implementing of reporting standards and establishing employee guidelines for accountability of funds.
• Director will also be responsible for personal sales and season ticket retention goals.
• Monitor, manage and evaluate sales staff performance on an ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and follow up with sales staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development. Responsible for season ticket renewal goals for customer service team
.• Identify, explore and research new sales opportunities to include season ticket and group sales target markets.
• Ongoing development of New Ticket Sales program in the following areas: season ticket, new business generation, sales leadership, development of sales strategies, sales training, development of best sales practices and results tracking and reporting.
• Track and report daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and relevant accountability reports.
• Assist with the creation, planning, communication, and implementation of special ticket plans, projects, promotions and programs.
• Oversee and develop season ticket retention and renewal program, with special attention to new season ticket and high-risk accounts.
• Leads in the development of ticket marketing, promotions, ticket pricing, sales strategies and community ticket/ sampling programs, etc.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Possess a degree in relevant field, a minimum of 2 years of sports ticket sales and service experience with at least 1 year in Inside Sales/Ticketing Management preferred.
• Experience with AXS ticketing preferred.
• Must be able to communicate equally well with executives, staff and fans at all levels and be comfortable in a very close supervisory and intense training environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and motivational skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work evenings, weekend and/or holidays as required.
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary, with the opportunity to earn commission by meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals. Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k with matching program.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
NHL Team & MLB Team
NHL Team & MLB Team