Intern, Office & Guest Administration
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379273
- Support of front reception responsibilities including, opening/closing the office, answering phones, office tidiness, desk coverage.
- Stock and setup of Monday Breakfast and Candy Cart.
- Conduct corporate office mail and shipping services.
- Assist the department with various staff engagement activities and events.
- Facilitate organization of logistics for in office meetings and local retreats.
- Assist the department with clerical work and document filing.
- Aid in sourcing, tracking and packaging corporate gifts and merchandise.
- Organization and shipping of meetings supplies.
- Assist in conducting new vendor research and price comparisons.
- Ticket confirmations.
Project Coordination/Special Projects
- Assist with data tracking and entry for Tournament Department Coverage sheet .
- Assist with special projects within Admin & various departments within the organization, as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- College degree or currently pursuing a degree.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational and follow–through skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Focus on details, excellent organization and people skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications..
- Service oriented; experienced in customer service/hospitality preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Basketball Franchise