Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the mascot during all home games, and internal and external appearances by setting up and breaking down all equipment.
- Be the mascot 'voice' and escort during appearances, in-game visits, and other functions.
- Help grow of the mascot program my increasing in-game interactions and appearances.
Characteristics / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent GED degree. College graduate preferred.
- Experience with live events or game presentation experience is helpful
- Have reliable transportation to and from the office, appearances, and games.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially with children.
- highly engaging personality and strong performance skills, including: spontaneous crowd-interaction and dancing. Some acting training or experience is a plus.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Extremely coachable. Should be able to take direction well and receive feedback from numerous sources and implement into performance.
- Ability to handle the extreme physical stress of live entertainment.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Martial Arts Organization
West Region School
West Region Campus
University ( West Region )