- Manage the KORE CRM solution for the NFL Team Football Club.
- Primary responsibilities include optimizing the use of and safeguarding data integrity for the CRM solution in a cross-functional environment.
- Ensure that the CRM successfully ties together data-driven processes between all departments and stake holders in the organization.
- Must have a customer service disposition that will allow him or her to understand the needs of each individual group while still ensuring intra-department processes function efficiently and benefit the organization as a whole.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the current CRM implementation and maintenance strategy.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company.
- Drive database growth and adoption by integrating with internal and external data systems to create a 360-degree view of the customer and sales generation process.
- Work with existing data-driven communication strategies and provide recommendations geared towards lead generation, customer management, enhancing the fan experience, and retention.
- Manage database lookup tables.
- Design business analysis and customer status reporting within the system as well as templated dashboard reporting that can be circulated in Tableau.
- Work with other analysis resources in the organization to ensure effective utilization of CRM data.
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills to document all processes and train end-users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in CRM, database marketing, direct marketing and data insights.
- Experience with KORE, Microsoft Dynamics, or Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and technical skills.
- Ability to interview key stakeholders to learn more about every role involved in the process.
- Have enough technical knowledge to be able to effectively communicate IT-related development requirements and issues.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge of other MS Office tools.
- Tableau experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL database management language is preferred but not required.
- Marketing automation and surveying experience is a plus (Eloqua, Qualtrics).
- Attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Team (AZ)
Sports + Entertainment