Guest Services Event Tram Ambassadors (seasonal)
- Ride on a tram to ensure guests remain seated while the tram is in motion.
- Assist guests as necessary and as directed by the tram plaza supervisors when loading and unloading trams at tram plazas.
- Alerts the driver immediately upon observing any unsafe movement of guests or incidents jeopardizing fan safety, equipment malfunction or failure.
- Must make PA announcements and play the designated PA message for each segment.
- Additionally you may be assigned to work as a plaza attendant.
- Assisting guests with the loading and unloading of the trams.
- Enforcing Speedway policies and procedures.
- Providing event information to all guests.
- Assist the Tram Driver in checking your tram to make sure all is in working order
- Strong communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Positive attitude, friendly and outgoing.
- Must follow dress code and have a clean, presentable appearance at all times.
- Ability to work with others and take direction.
- Must learn quickly and be trainable
- ONLY a seasonal/temporary event based position.
- Main events run May, October and July with possible smaller events throughout the year.
- Shift length: 8-12 hours depending on specific event needs and event conditions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,906 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Ivy League College