Parking Team Member (Part-Time) Spring/ Summer / Fall 2019
- Require a willingness to greet, direct, and assist guests with a friendly sense of service.
Specific Positions and Responsibilities
- Critical impact on our fans’ event day experience as they are the first team-members our guests interact with upon arrival.
- First point or permit validation or point of sale for all cash/credit card parking in the stadium parking lots.
- Scan permit bar-codes via handheld devices and/or sell parking spaces to guests as they enter the parking lots, providing a receipt for each transaction, and being accountable for all revenues collected.
- Expected to provide guests with accurate stadium information, guidance, and direction.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Flagging/directing vehicles to available parking lots or parking spaces.
- Directing vehicles out of the parking lots following events.
- Directing and controlling pedestrians at crosswalks and intersections.
- Auditing parking lots.
- Possibly driving a golf cart.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work ALL NFL Team home games and all other events deemed mandatory by Stadium Management Company.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walking and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Use an iPhone device to scan parking passes as they enter the parking lots.
- Greet guests
- Pass out informational flyers.
- Assist them with stadium/event questions.
- Guide them to available parking spaces.
- Be stationed in one place for a period of time.
- Be outside in all different types of elements.
- Resolve fan issues as they arise.
- Be able to work a shift that will range between 9-11 hours.
- Be flexible and ready to work other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Team (AZ)
Sports + Entertainment