Retail Visual Merchandiser
- Expected to use creativity to make sure the flagship store is visually appealing in order to drive sales.
- May also be required to lead a staff of 2-3 employees to assist in set up of all team store locations inside the Stadium and the Training Facility
- Ensures that the company tools and guidelines are used and followed.
- Maintain a quality work environment.
- Prioritize work assignments.
- Evaluate performance by providing timely feedback.
- Ensure that all associates understand expectations and execute to high standards.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and support.
- 5 plus years of visual merchandising.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to oversee and motivate 2-3 employees.
- Ability to use creativity on displays with no planogram to drive sales.
- Must have visual merchandising portfolio.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Basketball Team (NBA)
Athletic Department (FL)