Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach
- Work within the University mission to provide a competitive, unique, and memorable collegiate athletic experience for our student athletes while assisting the athletic department and head coach.
- Recruit qualified student-athletes within the scope of MIAC, NCAA, and university guidelines.
- Individual and team skill development.
- Scouting of team and opponents.
- Assist with Budget Management.
- Assist with scheduling of practices and competition.
- Assist with day to day practice planning.
- Complete game tape exchange through krossover after tournaments and home conference matches.
- Inventory, order, and maintain necessary equipment.
- Coordinate away event needs.
- Counsel team members in academic, disciplinary, and personal matters.
- Seek professional development opportunities.
- Assist in building, developing, and maintaining contacts and relations with athletic alumni.
- Complete secondary duties as assigned - Softball game support.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: