Coordinator of Wellness and Recreation
- Responsible for coordinating all Fitness Center programs.
- Provide supervision of the Fitness Center and its equipment.
- Ensure the safety of the facilities, equipment and programs.
- Aids in hiring, training, and supervising student employees for the Fitness Center.
- Create and implement bi-weekly orientation of fitness center and equipment.
- Writes clear and concise reports and correspondences.
- Interacts effectively with multiple levels of personnel.
- Assists with overseeing all Campus Wellness and Recreation programming which includes, fitness, intramural, club sports, open recreation, and special events.
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling of recreation facilities and supervision of special events and other planned activities.
- Works and communicates effectively with colleagues from the campus community.
- Occasionally presents to various audiences about The Linc and its offerings.
- Displays excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enhance the work environment and team camaraderie.
- Bachelor's Degree in Recreation Administration, Sports Administration, Sports Management, Higher Education or closely related field is required.
- Certified Personal Trainer required. Current First Aid/CPR certifications preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
University - ( OH )
Professional Basketball Team
Central Soccer Team
Central Basketball Franchise