Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Full-time 9 month Assistant Athletic Trainer.
- Responsible for the care, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of athletic injuries as assigned by the Head Athletic Trainer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide medical coverage for athletic practices and contests.
- Maintain treatment documentation and records using Athletic Trainer Solutions (ATS) and other subscribed EMR.
- Oversite of fitness spaces on campus, with a focus on the fitness center and group fitness studio.
- Assist with the coordination of medical insurance claims.
- Adhere to all NCAA regulations and BOC Standards.
- Assist with directing and evaluating Emergency Action Plans.
- Assist in organizing and supervising athletic training facilities.
- Assist with the CPR/First Aid/AED certification of coaches.
- Supervise student workers.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Master’s degree, preferred.
- Previous athletic training experience at the college level, preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills both oral and written.
- BOC certified.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Athletic Trainer’s license.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certifications, required.
- Experience in therapeutic exercise and manual therapy skills.
- Additional certifications in massage therapy/yoga/pilates/A.R.T./Graston/CKTP.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Knowledge of effective use of ATS.
- Prior experience working with and contributing to a diverse workplace with the ability to interact effectively with a broad range of constituents on campus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Health Facility
Northeast Region School