Audio Production Engineer
- Set up show presets and builds
- Ownership of audio routing
- Work with Event Production to hire and train audio operators
- Develop SOPs and preventative maintenance plan
- Maintain inventory of audio equipment, microphones, IFBs, cables and adaptors
- Ensure QC of audio for post-production editing
- Work with Arena AV to ensure signal flow of event spaces.
- Maintain and troubleshoot intercom system
- Work closely with event presentation and Arena AV for wireless frequency coordination
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of programming and operating Yamaha CL5
- Prior experience working in arena and stadium audio environments
- Knowledge of line arrays and standard operating procedures for large venue acoustics
- Knowledge of concert and entertainment industry
- Knowledge of IP distributed audio systems including Dante, MADI, and AES67 in a SMPTE 2110 environment
- Knowledge of audio codecs
- Experience with managing and programming the intercom
- Strong knowledge of Protools and Adobe Audition
- Experience with post-production video techniques
- Strong communications skills and ability to work effectively across various internal departments.
- Ability to exercise judgment and operate independently and highly responsive to emergencies in a dynamic, time sensitive environment.
- Can-do thinker, system savvy, and commit to continuous improvement
- Available to work a dynamic, on-call 24/7 schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) as required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.