- Serves as the hospitality host and official greeter to premium seat guests during all home football games.
- The majority of hours are worked during the Fall Football Season, but minimal hours may be available during the Spring.
Applicants must commit to working ALL home football games, which include nights, weekends and possible holidays. 2019 Home Football Games will take place on the following days:
- 8/29 (Thursday Night Game)
- 9/14, 9/21, 10/12, 10/26, 11/2, 11/16
- Works in-tandem with the foundation staff, fellow Concierge Team Members, Event Services, Restaurant employees, and others to ensure quality service is provided to all donors.
- Attends mandatory pre-season training and carries out responsibilities taught.
- Attends pre-game and post-game meetings, interacting when necessary.
- Greets donors
- Answers questions in a professional manner.
- Correctly directs guests to premium areas, escorting and providing assistance when able.
- Understands tickets, credentials and stadium locations required to assist guests properly.
- Accurately checks tickets and credentials, providing access control for premium locations.
- Directs questions to a staff member when appropriate or to the Director or Manager of Suites & Clubs.
- Initiates conversation with donors when appropriate.
- Is knowledgeable of game day procedures and stadium policies and locations.
- Assists guests with any issues, reporting items as needed.
- Opens and closes suite windows for guests.
- Provides assistance for TV requests in premium spaces.
- Helps to maintain cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Performs occasional spot-cleaning.
- Arrives on time for shifts.
- Follows directives and instructions given by supervisor.
- Completes necessary forms, communication and suite checks during and at the end of shifts.
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with foundation policy.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to commit to working ALL home football games and Pre-Season Training, which include nights, weekends and possible holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: