Manager, Game Presentation
- Drive fan engagement and maximize the entertainment assets and to provide the best sports entertainment possible.
- Produce and direct all home games and select non-team events at the Convention Center.
- Ensure proper timing, organization, and desired effects with league mandates, team requirements, and sponsorship agreements are met.
- Oversee the management of the Game Presentation Calendar, schedule meetings, reviews and submit timing sheets.
- Create and develop game scripts and logs to accurately activate all ticket/premium sales, marketing, sponsor, and game presentation programs.
- Genuine collaboration required with all internal teams to bring the game presentation to life.
- Oversees all entertainment properties (i.e. interns, Mascot, entertainment team).
- Directs game night staff and operations including PA Announcer, camera operators, technical director, graphics/video operators, music, lighting/spot ops, sound, game promotion coordinators, etc.
- Hires, manages, and schedules the game night intern crew.
- Directs and assists the production of fan interactive features, pump-up videos, skits, highlight video, and sponsorship graphics.
- Produce game night graphics as needed.
- Manages Game Presentation budget.
- Provide strategic input in other marketing-related matters.
- Ability to provide accurate and organized information to game staff and broadcast crews to ensure an efficient and effective entertaining product at all home games.
- Game directing experience or directing other live events.
- Direct management experience.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to make quick and efficient decisions in a seconds notice.
- Experience in video staging, production/editing techniques, and event/live performance coordination and production.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Sports Foundation (AZ)