Head Track and Field Coach
- Responsible for leadership of the entire intercollegiate track and field program for men and women.
- Recruiting qualified student athletes
- Developing schedules
- Budget management
- Developing community support for the program
- Monitoring academic progress of student athletes.
- Knowledgeable of applicable NCAA rules.
- Oversight of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Liaison to Academic Success Center
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of college coaching experience preferred.
- Demonstration of successful high school coaching experience may be considered.
- Candidates must have the ability to recruit.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Organizational abilities, event planning and experience working with college age students.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region University