- Responsible for communication management and implementation to support client and brand goals.
- Work with product manager and planner to develop strategic communication calendars, plans, and other components to guide planning and execute marketing plans.
- Uses market strategy insights to help provide best practices for campaigns and new targeting strategies.
- Manage marketing budgets and work with e-commerce manager to report weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis and ROI for campaigns and events.
- Coordinate, plan, and lead the execution of all events, pop-ups, and activations.
- Provide copy-writing for digital communication channels
- Develop recommendations for future marketing programs based on financial results.
- Responsible for the content creation, implementation and management of social ideas and campaigns to drive sales.
- Monitor and engage the audience in an effort to convert leads to sales.
- Develop social influencer database of to help drive organic conversations.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute all events, pop-ups, and activations.
- Develop detailed project and deliverable timelines for each event.
- Oversee the development of all creative assets for events, including pre-event marketing and communications, in-event creative materials, and post-event communications and reporting.
- Manage marketing and event budgets and provide weekly and post-event reporting and metrics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a preferred vendor list for event resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ experience in Marketing, Advertising, Events, or related field .
- Considerable knowledge of marketing and communication principals, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent copy-writing and copy editing skills.
- Ability to use Excel to forecast and analyze campaign metrics is required.
- Marketing experience across various channels and multiple disciplines of marketing.
- Proficient in adapting to new technologies, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, standard office hours with flexibility for weekend events and travel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Basketball Team