Director of Women's Basketball Operations
Assist the head coach in the following areas:
- Organize/coordinate all team travel.
- Assist with budget development/analysis/recap/balancing.
- Assist with recruiting visits.
- Player/parent contact and communication.
- Various duties related to the team/players (e.g. housing, etc.).
- Summer camps
- Oversee team manager(s).
- Coordinate travel expense summaries, credit card statements, invoices, etc.
- Game day related duties (e.g. comp ticket lists, etc).
- Track and produce monthly.coaches quick sheets.
- Various other administrative duties (e.g. order supplies, monitor networked printer, etc.).
- Related Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong knowledge of NCAA Division I inter-collegiate athletics, and rules and regulations (Compliance) required.
- Previous experience as a successful NCAA Division I student-athlete preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work with diverse groups of student-athletes.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Basic knowledge of video/editing software.
- Good working knowledge of computer software (e.g. word, excel, publisher, etc.).
- Valid vehicle operator's license and a driving record acceptable to the university.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Athletics Recruiting