Seasonal Coaching Staff
- Coaches instruct student athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of team and individual success.
- Coaches offer instruction that will lead to the formation of positive attitudes toward healthy competition, including appreciation for the value of teamwork, the importance of commitment and hard work to achieve goals.
Looking for candidates for the following positions:
Junior Varsity Head Baseball Coach
- Experience coaching or playing baseball (college experience preferred).
- Tactical and strategic knowledge of the game.
- Ability to run a pitching staff and offense on game day.
- Ability to follow and write practice plans.
- Passion to grow and learn as a coach with young boys at the varsity and junior varsity level.
Head Girls Lacrosse Coach and Head Boys Lacrosse Coach
- Looking for head coaches for our first year/start-up of lacrosse at our school.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, coaching, and coordinating the girl’s or boy's lacrosse program.
- Requires prior experience coaching or playing lacrosse at the high school, community, collegiate or professional level.
- Knowledge of the Rules and By-Laws of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF).
- Ability and commitment to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position to accomplish objectives.
- Knowledge of ethical conduct and interscholastic athletic team programs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period