- Maximize revenue by closing new business, corporate and personal, via multiple revenue streams within the NBA Team organization by phone, face to face, and online activities.
- Responsible for maximizing ticket revenue for the NBA Team by selling full season memberships, partial season memberships, and mini plans.
- Contribute to additional revenue initiatives for other departments.
- Create and develop new business opportunities by continually prospecting in the metro region through social selling, networking, in-arena tours, external appointments, email and phone activities.
- Manage all personal accounts and provide a CHAMPIONSHIP-CALIBER level of customer service throughout the year.
- Game night responsibilities include prospecting at sales tables throughout the arena, answering incoming calls on the ticket line, entertaining current ticket customers, and assisting with customer service inquiries.
- Attend outside NBA Team prospecting events with the purpose of closing new business.
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales.
- Demonstrate our ONE TEAM philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior work experience in a sales environment.
- Experience with a sports team or entertainment setting required.
- Experience using a ticketing and CRM system preferred.
- A general understanding of social selling techniques and online prospecting.
- Communicate in a concise and effective manner.
- Ability to remain focused on sales goals and work efficiently in a high energy, fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School