Part Time Operations Technician
- Perform maintenance tasks and service, providing clients a safe and clean venue for events.
- Ice preparation and maintenance.
- Ability to perform general custodial services.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and communicate intelligently with management.
- Ability to monitor mechanical systems.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
Additional Knowledge and Skills
- Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits, breakers, courtesy power including GFI and lighting.
- Experience in dry wall painting and repairs.
- Basic Knowledge of electricity and ability to change light bulbs and plugs.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC with ability to change filters belts, bearings.
- Some experience with landscape irrigation.
- Basic plumbing knowledge, ability to change out toilets, faucets, shower valves and stall partitions.
- Experienced in general building repairs
- Able to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Professional Baseball Team