Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Key member of the Finance team.
- Lead financial planning and modeling in relation to multiple projects; along with maintaining rolling forecasts, operating plan variance analysis, and more.
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support including financial presentations, industry/peer group analysis, new business opportunity analysis and similar resources.
- Must be ambitious, proactive, have direct experience of managing complex projects, and an excellent awareness of the impact proper financial planning and analysis have on continued business success.
- Analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; while recommending actions.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts.
- Explaining processes and techniques; and recommending actions.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain rolling forecast.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and review of monthly operating results.
- Identify and research budget variances.
- Prepare year-end audit schedules as needed for auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience required.
- Experience with Intacct highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Account Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced Excel skills necessary.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize own work.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Discretion in handling confidential materials.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Ability to grasp tasks/concepts quickly and eventually work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional atmosphere for team members, clients, and customers.
- Ability to work as business needs require which at times may include long days, evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Must have U.S. work authorization.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing/Sales Company
Sports & Entertainment
Professional Soccer Team
Sports Marathon Company