Director of Compliance
- Reports to the Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and is responsible for assisting with the education and enforcement of NCAA, Conference and College rules and regulations for student-athletes, coaches, staff members, and donors.
- Responsible for adhering to all Department and College policies and procedures, as well as the rules, regulations, bylaws and interpretations of the Conference and the NCAA.
- Assist student-athletes, coaches and staff who visit the Athletics Compliance Office.
- Complete necessary NCAA and Conference forms.
- Provide NCAA rule interpretations and provide approval for activities where applicable.
- Assist with educational efforts for student-athletes, coaches, staff and boosters as needed.
- Present at rules education meetings.
- Coordinate institutional monitoring program for assigned NCAA bylaw areas.
- Oversee reviews of initial eligibility through the NCAA Eligibility Center and maintain the prospective student-athlete admissions database, running reports as needed.
- Assist with academic eligibility certification process for current student-athletes.
- Collect all weekly CARA timesheets, monthly contact and evaluation forms, and all official visit documentation.
- Maintain student-athlete files/records for the Athletics Compliance Office.
- Ensure that all required NCAA and Conference documentation is up-to-date and preserved according to the institution’s document retention policy.
- Complete and submit requests for waivers of NCAA and Conference rules, where necessary.
- Work closely with the Director of Athletics and Faculty Athletics Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous experience in a college athletic department is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.