- Create dynamic presentations, using state of the art equipment at the Sports Arena
- Candidate must possess unparalleled creativity combined with the technical skills necessary to bring complex visions to reality.
- Serve as lead house light programmer for multiple team presentations and arena events.
- Work with show directors to create dynamic, complex mutli-faceted lighting packages.
- Oversees and coordinates proper maintenance, repairs and trouble shooting of all show lights and special effects equipment.
- Lead and supervise hang and focus.
- Create special effects, automation, lighting, circuiting, and patching plot.
- 5 Years Minimum of Tour or Stage Lighting Experience.
- Advanced Programming Knowledge with Grand MA2 lighting console.
- EXPERT Knowledge of Conventional and Moving Lights.
- Extensive knowledge of show control & time code distribution.
- Systems networking Art-Net, sACN and MA-NET.
- Ability to create time coded lighting sequences to match videos/projections.
- Experience with theatrical automation systems (ex. Taitt Navigator.
- Proficient in MA3D.
- Experience working with Vectorworks or Autocad.
- Understanding of color temperature and proper television lighting requirements.
- Experience with lasers & pyro is a plus.
- Knowledge of power distribution for production needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- Assist with technical advance with artist and production representatives.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,017 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Roman Catholic College (PA)
Roman Catholic University