The position will be in charge of ensuring responsible service of alcohol in the ntire building as per the policies of the company and state.
- Supervising alcohol serving by game day staff
- Ensuring the staff follows the alcohol service policy
- Observing and documenting all issues related to alcohol
- Helping with alcohol cut-off and other duties as well
- Inventory completion
- Other related tasks
- High school diploma, college preferred
- Working in fast paced environment experience
- Alcohol compliance experience preferred
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual
- Good skills in communication
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Minor League Baseball Team
Sports & Entertainment Company