Corporate Partnerships Intern - Fall
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381100
Corporate Partnerships Intern
The NHL Team are looking for a qualified intern to join our Corporate Partnerships department during the fall semester. The internship would provide hands on experience in the world of sports sponsorship that will leave you with a comprehensive understanding of the sales and activation process, preparing you for any future sponsorship job.
What you’ll learn:
- The day-to-day tasks and responsibilities of a Corporate Partnerships Department during the NHL season
- Learn the essential role of partnerships as they pertain to all aspects of our organization (production, marketing, communications etc.)
- Understanding of the sales process and how a company goes from being a prospect to a partner
- How to complete and execute sponsored activations both on game days and non-game days
- How to monitor sponsored content on social media as well as analytics sites
- How to obtain and archive proof of performance for our partners
- Observe the interactions of the partnerships department internally, with other internal departments and with our partners
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates MUST BE enrolled in college and receive college credit for this position
- A background in business, sport management, or marketing (not required)
- An interest in pursuing a career in sports
- Strong organizational skills
- Punctual, self-starter who can work well with others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High level of comfort and professionalism while having to interact with new people on a daily basis while representing the NHL Team Hockey Club.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Comerica Center (located at the northeast corner of Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayburn Tollway)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.