Equipment Operations Technician - Athletics
- One primary area of focus for this position will be supporting the Football program, but you will also support other programs as assigned.
- Help ensure that sports equipment is maintained for safe usage by students.
- Educate athletes in the proper use and fit of protective equipment in accordance with NOCSAE standards.
- Work closely with the Football program to assist with roster management, number assignments, travel rosters, schedules, laundry and other needs.
- Assist with equipment budget development and procurement, including working with vendors.
- Cover all home and away Football competitions.
- High school diploma.
- At least one year of related experience working in an equipment capacity.
- Bachelor's degree preferred as well as prior experience in equipment management, particularly in the sport of Football.
- AEMA certification preferred.
- Must be administratively self-sufficient.
- Position requires weekend work as well as evenings and overtime.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Marketing & Entertainment