Tech Support Analyst Associate
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381559
- Provides service to all users of information technology
- Trains users on compliance software and other software and hardware.
- Repairs computers, terminals, printers, monitors, cell phones, and other technology-related equipment.
- Assists with maintaining, modifying, and implementing technology associated with football and basketball recruiting software.
- Installs and/or relocates new or used technology-related equipment using proper configurations and identifying needs for wiring and cable location.
- Maintains all department technology-related equipment, documenting repair or work completed including estimating cost of repairs if deemed necessary.
- Maintains inventory records of all appropriate technology-related equipment. Procures replacement parts and supplies when necessary.
- Researches and recommends technology improvements.
- Collaborates with others on a variety of projects related to the basic assignment.
- Assists with maintaining, modifying, and implementing enterprise level event ticketing systems.
- Assists with maintaining, modifying, and implementing video editing systems.
- Maintenance of PAC-12 video replay and network systems.
- Network setup for ESPN, Fox Sports and other sports broadcasting stations.
- Associates degree in technology or related field AND one year experience providing information technology services;
- OR, three years’ experience providing information technology services;
- OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery of tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months of experience.
- Evidence of a Bachelor’s degree in related field AND related experience within an athletic environment
- Experience with ASU's network infrastructure preferred
- Experience with ACS compliance software, athletic recruiting software, Ticketmaster, XOS, DVSport, Microsoft Windows Server, JAMF Pro, SCCM, ServiceNow, EMS Scheduling
- Experience making decisions in a changing environment and anticipating future needs
- Experience working in stressful situations
- Experience handling sensitive issues and information with confidentiality and discretion
- Experience working collaboratively with members of all constituencies of the department
- Evidence of effective verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of live event coordination, i.e. presentations, working with ticketed events, etc.
- Activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse
- Required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work
- Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 30 pounds
- Regular activities require ability to quickly change priorities which may include and/or are subject to resolution of conflicts
- Use ability to clearly communicate verbally, read, write, see and hear to perform essential functions
- Regular use of standard office equipment including, but not limited to: computer workstation/laptop (keyboard, monitor, mouse), printer, fax, calculator, copier, telephone and associated computer/technology peripherals
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment
West Region School
West Region School