Head Athletic Trainer
This position has been filled - Job#: 453381673
- Serve as a member of the athletic administrative team.
- Coordinate all aspects of the athletic training program.
- Overseeing injury prevention, evaluation, management, and treatment of athletic injuries for all sports teams.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate local, state and federal laws, guidelines and NATA best practices.
- Additional duties may include: teaching life saving skills in our physical education department and/ or coaching a winter sport.
- Candidates with experience in basketball or soccer.
- NATA Board Certified
- Possess current licensure to perform the duties of a certified ATC in the state of Florida.
- Hold or be willing to obtain certification to teach CPR, AED & First Aid classes.
- Have at least 3 years of full time experience as an ATC, independent school experience is preferred.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
University ( AL )
Southeast Region School